Manpower Requisition Form
|Date of Request||Requested By||Division|
Experience (in years)
4 – 8 years
Number of vacancies
|Brief job description/|
|1. 5+ years of Strong experience in REACT JS|
2. 5+ years of Strong experience in Typescript
3. 6+ years of experience in ES6/LINT, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap, Html 5, CSS3
4. 1+ years in performance fine tuning and optimization of front-end applications.
5. Should have worked in production scale applications by minifying or troubleshooting JS and front end web applications
6. Should have hands on exposure in designing applications for multiple browser and multiple resolutions (including mobile devices)
7. Should have hands on experience in code release process and bundling /packaging applications for production.
8. Should have strong exposure in troubleshooting front end related issues and follow best practices
9. Should have developed reusable components or widgets and should follow component driven architecture and design
10. Should have hands on exposure in using Unit testing or any testing automation framework to validate front end.
11. Familiar with node js and API development
12. Working knowledge of Webpack and Agile Scrum framework
13. Familiar with Saga/Thunk pattern for state management and data transfer.
14. Familiar with Continuous Integration methodologies and tools, including Jenkins
15. Understanding of Microservices and their limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
16. Good to have cloud CDN and static website hosting exposure in AWS or Azure
|Role & Responsibility (KRA)||1. Develop applications using Front end, related technologies.|
2. Should be able to lead a team of front-end developers and designers and communicate status to customer.
3. Should be hands in developing and implementing best practices and write smart piece of code.
4. Coding standard should be followed, and the code should be highly performant
5. Should be able to write unit test cases using any of the frameworks and should be completely automated.
6. Should be able to do impact analysis and document the design of the components.
7. Should be able to develop reusable components using proper design patterns as listed by lead/architect so that it is extensible.
|Educational/professional qualification required||BE/BSC IT|
|1.Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.|
2.Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision
|Required by (Date)||June|