Manpower Requisition Form
|Date of Request||Requested By||Division|
Experience (in years)
4 – 8 years
Number of vacancies
|Brief job description/|
|1. 4+ years hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform|
2. Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
3. Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce
4. Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
5. UAT Support and fixing bugs.
6. Work cross-functionally across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Operations
7. Understanding of the Salesforce product suite and
8. Participate in efforts to develop and execute automation, testing, training, and documentation
9. Good understanding of designing reports and dashboards in SFDC
10. Firsthand knowledge of integrating 3rd party solutions, or apps in the SFDC environment
11. Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
12. Visualforce page development, Lightning component
development, Lightning design development
13. Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
14. Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields,
picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes,
validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages,
dashboards, and email generation according to application
15. Experience in integration with Marketing Automation tools like WebEngage and ERPs like SAP.
16. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage
17. Certification: Any Salesforce certification would be a plus
|Role & Responsibility (KRA)||1. Excellent Communication skills & Experience working in a|
2. Strong commitment to employee efficiency, and company
3. Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
4. Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
5. Should be hands in developing and implementing best
practices and writing smart pieces of code.
6. Coding standards should be followed, and the code should be highly performant.
7. Should be able to write unit test cases and should be fairly
8. Should be able to do impact analysis and document the
design of the components.
9. Should be able to develop reusable components using proper design patterns as listed by lead/architect so that it is
|Educational/professional qualification required||BE/BSC IT|
|1.Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.|
2.Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision
|Required by (Date)||July|